1,5 kg chicken breast; rosemary, raisins and walnut kernels; 300 g mix frozen mushrooms; 300 g spinach; 1 kg potatoes, salt and pepper; garlic, olive oil and butter.
1. Sauté the nuts in a frying pan, add the previously cooked fat snail kernel and season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
2. Season the chicken breast with salt, fill with the above mixture and tie with string.
3. Brown the chicken in oil in a skillet and cook over low heat.
4. Bake sweet potatoes in the oven seasoned with salt, garlic and rosemary for about 40 minutes.
5. Peel the potatoes and make purée.
6. Add butter to the purée.
7. Serve with a mixture of mushrooms and sautéed spinach.