1 kg milk snail; 1,5 kg chicken; 150 g bacon; 150 g chourição; onion, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper; mushrooms, raisins, apricots and almond; white wine; pealed tomato and parsley.
1. Cut the chicken into even pieces.
2. Season with coarse salt.
3. Brown in some lard and reserve in a frying pan.
4. In a casserole, put some olive oil, bacon and cubed chourição, small onions or whole shallots, chopped garlic, the brown chicken and the pealed tomato.
5. Cook about 10 minutes on low heat inside the covered casserole.
6. Add the whole mushrooms and the snails.
7. Freshen with white wine and Oporto wine.
8. Cook 10 more minutes.
9. In the end add the raisins, apricot and almond kernel.
10. Rectify the salt and pepper.
11. You may add boiled peas and sprinkle with chopped parsley.